Papa's Cupcakeria is the 8th Gameria in the Papa Louie Series that was announced on June 25,2013. You can make seasonal cupcakes, and unlock special frosting, batter, etc. during that season/holiday. Papa's Cupcakeria was released on August 7th, which is also the 6th anniversary of Papa's first cooking game, Papa's Pizzeria. There are over 100 menu items.
The Cupcakeria has been approved by Mayor Mallow, so Roy and Papa Louie head off to the shop. On the way, their car would collide with a black car, and James/Willow/Custom Worker get out of the car to apologize. Roy is angry about the incident and demands payment, but Papa Louie pays Roy instead and offers a job James/Willow/Custom Worker in order to pay for their expenses. He takes off Roy's Cupcakeria cap (revealing Roy's full head of hair), and places it on James/Willow/Custom Worker 's head, thus making him/her the chef of the Cupcakeria.
Cook a ridiculous amount of delicious cupcakes for all your wacky customers in Papa's Cupcakeria!
Papa's Cupcakeria just opened up in the picturesque town of Frostfield and you've been "hired" to run the restaurant all by yourself. You will need to master all 4 of the stations to become a cupcake crafting master.
Take your customers quirky orders in the Order Station. Prep the pan with liners and gooey batter in the Batter Station. Cook the cupcakes to perfection in the Bake Station. Finally, frost the cupcakes and cover them with delicious decorations in the Build Station.
As you level up and build a loyal customer fan
base, you will notice the seasons changing all around you. Celebrate the 12 holidays with special clothing, furniture, and awesome seasonal toppings. With over 100 menu items, 90 achievements, tons of furniture, over 80 customers, and all the holidays you can imagine, this is by far the most epic restaurant Papa Louie has ever opened!
- Papa's unique Time-management cooking style
- Pour Batter, Bake, and Build delicious cupcakes
- Customize your very own character
- Fully customizeable Lobby
- Introducing Seasons and Holidays
- Play through 4 seasons and 12 Holidays
- Unlock seasonal toppings
- Look for Trick or Treating Closers
- 110 unlockable menu items
- Unlock 81 crazy customers
- Brand new Customers
- 5 fun Mini Games with tons of prizes to win
- 90 in-game achievements to earn
- Use your tips to buy upgrades, clothes and furniture
- Weekly paychecks and raises as you level up
- June 25, 2013: Cupcakeria is announced.
- July 2, 2013: The location is revealed to be Frostfield.
- July 9, 2013: A new customer is revealed, Mayor Mallow.
- July 11, 2013: James and Willow won the Papa's Next Chefs 2013 tournament and are the chefs for it.
- July 16, 2013: Seasons changing and holiday celebrations introduced.
- July 24, 2013: Sneak peek of the Stations: Order Station, Batter Station, Bake Station, and Build Station.
- July 30, 2013: Release date is announced (August 7, 2013)
- August 7, 2013: Papa's Cupcakeria is released.
The chefs are James and Willow, plus the custom worker you can create. Their uniforms will be striped pink and brown. Their caps colours are pink, black, white and brown, with a cupcake in front and a cherry on top.
- Matt Neff
- Mandi Solary
- Sarge Fan!
- Pinch Hitwell
- Captain Cori
- Professor Fitz
- Big Pauly
- Tony Solary
- Papa Louie
Food Critic Edit
There are five locals in Cupcakeria.
- Valentine's Day (Rank 6)
- St. Paddy's Day(Rank 11)
- Easter (Rank 16)
- OnionFest (Rank 21)
- Summer Luau (Rank 26)
- Starlight Jubilee (Rank 31)
- Baseball Season (Rank 36)
- Pirate Bash (Rank 41)
- Halloween (Rank 46)
- Thanksgiving (Rank 51)
- Christmas (Rank 56)
- New Year (Rank 61) (there are more ranks than 61)
- Liner A (Pink Vertical Stripes)
- Liner B (Blue dots)
- Liner C (Yellow and White Swirls)
- Liner D (Green zebra Stripes)
- StarLight Jubilee Liner - Rank 31(White Stars w/ Blue Background, Red/White Stripes, Red/Blue Stars, Red/Blue/White Stars)
- Baseball Liner - Rank 36(Baseball, Bat, 7ri Cup, Batter's Sign)
- Pirate Bash Liner - Rank 41 (Pirate's Sign, Shark, Anchors,Blue/Black Horizontal Stripes)
- Halloween Liner - Rank 46 (Jack-O-Lantern, O Sign, Cat's Eyes, Orange/Black Stripes)
- Thanks Giving Liner - Rank 51 (Orange Big Diagonal Lines, Turkey Feathers, Orange Swirls, Thanksgiving Dawn)
- Christmas Liner - Rank 56 (Candy Cone's Stripes, Pine Trees, Present's Tie, Red/Green Dots)
- New Year Liner - Rank 61(White/Pink Fire, Colorful Diamonds, Colorful Tiger Fur, Rainbow)
- Chocolate Batter (Chocolate Cake)
- Blueberry Batter (Unlocked with Ivy ) (Baking Blue)
- Strawberry Batter (Unlocked with Roy ) (Berry Blast)
- Carrot Batter (Unlocked with Cletus ) (Eat Your Veggies)
- Lemon Batter (Unlocked with Cecilia ) (Let Them Eat Lemons)
- Vanilla Batter (Vanilla Cake)
- Red Batter (Unlocked with Clair ) (Valvety Smooth)
- Confetti Batter (Unlocked with Peggy ) (Cupcake Party)
- Zebra Batter (Unlocked with Gremmie ) (Earn Your Stripes)
- Kiwi Batter (Unlocked with Tony ) (Kiwi Confection)
- Chocolate Frosting
- Violet Frosting
- Green Frosting
- Teal Frosting
- Dark Blue Frosting
- Red Frosting
- Black Frosting
- Orange Frosting
- Deep Purple Frosting
- Mocha Frosting
- Sunglow Frosting
- Forest Green Frosting
- Pink Frosting
- White Frosting
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Drizzle
- Coconut Shavings
- Strawberry Drizzle
- Creameo Bits
- Nutty Butter Cups
- Vanilla Drizzle
- Rock Candy
- Lollipop Bits
- Cloud Berries
Valentine Toppings Edit
- Chocolate-covered strawberry
- Chocolate rose
- "Be Mine" Candy Hearts
- Watermelon drizzle
St. Patty Day Edit
- Mint Bar
- Pistachio Drizzle - Rank 12
- Mint Shavings
- Shamrock - Day 21
- Chocolate Coin
Easter Toppings Edit
- Bunny Ear Candy
- Jelly Beans
- Cotton Candy Drizzle
- Candy Egg
- Tulip Cookies
- Gummy Onion
- Purple Burple Drizzle
- Sarge Gobstopper
- Frosted Onion
Summer Luau Edit
- Paper Umbrella
- Tropical Charms
- Honey Drizzle
- Gummy Pineapple
Starlight Jubilee Edit
- Candy Rocket
- Powsicle Drizzle
- Silver Star Sprinkles
- Festive Flag
- White Chocolate Star
Baseball Season Edit
- Pretzel Bat
- Butterscotch Drizzle
- Baseball Candy
Pirate Bash Edit
- Anchor Cookie
- Blueberry Wave Drizzle
- Cannonball Gum
- Jolly Roger
- Gummy Craken
- Candy Jack-O-Lantern
- Licorice Drizzle
- Spooky Sprinkles
- Candy Corn
- Sugar Skull
- Chocolate Acorn
- Pumpkin Pie Drizzle
- Autumn Leaves Sprinkles
- Feather Cookie
- Harvest Stripe Cookie
- Candy Present
- Santa Cookie Drizzle
- Candy Cane Pieces
- Ginger Bread
- Tree Cookie
New Year Edit
- New Year Topper
- Flavor X Drizzle
- Stache Sprinkles
|Rank Number||Rank Name||Total XP||Payday increase (+$5 each rank)|
|9.||Candy Heart Hero||6600||$140|
|10.||Peanut Butter Fan||8100||$145|
|18.||Cotton Candy Fan||$185|
Rings when person enters the store.
|Oven Booster 1||$120.00||Hold down the booster to cook your food faster.|
|Oven Booster 2||$120.00||Hold down the booster to cook your food faster.|
|Oven Booster 3||$120.00||Hold down the booster to cook your food faster.|
|Oven Booster 4||$120.00||Hold down the booster to cook your food faster.|
|Oven Alarm 1||$150.00||These alarms will automatically alert you when to remove cupcakes.|
|Oven Alarm 2||$150.00||These alarms will automatically alert you when to remove cupcakes.|
|Oven Alarm 3||$150.00||These alarms will automatically alert you when to remove cupcakes.|
|Oven Alarm 4||$150.00||These alarms will automatically alert you when to remove cupcakes.|
Shows a clear fill line for adding batter to wrapper cups.
Pour batter into both cups at the same time!
|Frosting Copier||$400.00||Click to copy frosting to the second cupcake exactly like the first!|
|Sm; Valentine Table||$35.00||A small Valentine table.|
|Md. Valentine Table||$ 55.00||A medium Valentine table.|
|Lg. Valentine Table||$75.00||A large Valentine table.|
|Valentine Fence||$30.00||A Valentine-themed fence.|
|Jukebox||$450.00||Put on some tunes for your guests.|
|Sm. Shamrock Table||$35.00||A small Shamrock table.|
|Md. Shamrock Table||$55.00||A medium Shamrock table.|
|Lg. Shamrock Table||$75.00||A large Shamrock table.|
|Pot O' Gold||$85.00||A lucky pot of gold.|
|Mccoy Arcade Game||$450.00||Keep customers busy with Mccoy's game!|
|Sm. Easter Table||$35.00||A small Easter table.|
|Md. Easter Table||$55.00||A medium Easter table.|
|Lg. Easter Table||$75.00||A large Easter table.|
|Easter Block Wall||$30.00||A glass block wall.|
|Snj Arcade Game||$500.00||
Play Steak and Jake's arcade game. Beware, It's tough!
|Sm. Onion Crate||$35.00||Filled with Gummy Onions!|
|Md. Onion Crate||$55.00||Filled with Crushida Pepper!|
|Lg. Onion Crate||$75.00||Filled with Diced Onions!|
|Papa Louie Arcade||$400.00||Papa's arcade machine is back!|
|The Great Onion||$130.00||The legendary Great Onion!|
|Sm. Luau Table||$35.00||A small Easter table.|
|Luau Boombox||$65.00||Table with a boombox|
|Luau Punch Table||$75.00||A table with tropical punch.|
|Luau Umbrella||$85.00||Stay in the shade.|
|Surfboard||$150.00||Straight from the Surf Shack!|
|Sm. Jubilee Table||$35.00||A small patrictic table.|
|Md. Jubilee Table||$55.00||A medium Jubilee table.|
|Lg. Jubilee Table||$75.00||A large Jubilee table|
|Red Flag||$25.00||Fly the flag of tastiness.|
|Blue Flag||$25.00||A large Jubilee flag.|
|Sm. Baseball Table||$35.00||
A small baseball table.
|Md. Baseball Table||$55.00||A medium baseball table.|
|Lg. Baseball Table||$75.00||A large baseball table.|
|Bat Fence||$30.00||A basebasll-themed fence.|
|JackSmith Arcade||$400.00||Play the medieval hit Jacksmith!|
|Chocolate Gum||$85.00||Choco chewing gum.|
|Sm. Kraken Table||$35.00||Beware the Kraken!|
|Md. Pirate Table||$55.00||A medium pirate table.|
- This is the only game where customers order two of something but with different toppings.
- Instead of being scooped from bins, toppings like chocolate chips and sprinkles are poured from shakers.
- This was released on the 6th anniversary of Papa's Pizzeria (August 7, 2013).
- This is the first Gameria where Foodini isn't the second-to-last customer.
- Rank 5's name was invisible during the early versions of the game, but was fixed.
- Across from Papa's Pizzeria and Papa's Burgeria, it is currently one of the hardest Gameria to achieve a Perfect score due to the frosting.
- None of the mini games are new except for Saucy Shot, which is the same as Hot and Cool Shot from past Gamerias.
- This is also the first Gameria to not feature Customer Cravings. This mainly because customer's orders are subjected to change every season and holiday.
- The music and action when you get a new customer and ingredient is different from all other gamerias.
- The title music is a remix of Leaf Landing for Papa Louie 2.
- Better than Papa badge is replaced by Papa's Return in this game.
- Rank 32 is called Rocketeer which is a reference to the fictional character Rocketeer.
- All closers like all holidays.